The Cottage OSHC Inc. VACATION CARE Permissions
You have read the permissions section below carefully and have notified The Cottage Director in writing/email if you do not wish to give your permission for any of the following:
• I note and agree that without exception, The Cottage will not refund for non-attendance nor accept cancellations of any vacation care bookings for any reason.
• I note and agree that The Cottage reserves the right to reject my previously submitted/accepted bookings in the case of unsuccessful payment transactions.
• I note and agree to all details pertaining to excursion DEPARTURE/RETURN TIMES, FEES, POLICIES AND OPENING HOURS as specified on the Program.
• I hereby give permission for my child to ATTEND THE PROGRAMMED PRESCRIBED ACTIVITIES including excursions.
• I understand that I may retract the above permission for my child to attend the excursion at the ‘morning sign-in’ desk whereupon I will be provided with the full and final details of the proposed excursion and ask to give my final approval or retraction.
• In the case of inclement weather or any other reason deemed appropriate, my child may take part in any ON-SITE REPLACEMENT ACTIVITY arranged by the Centre.
• I understand and accept that The Cottage OSHC may make MODIFICATIONS TO EXCURSIONS in the case of inclement weather or any other reason which indicates attention to the children’s welfare and unless there is a major change to an excursion, I am not required to be notified.
• I understand that the MODES OF TRANSPORT used will always be either chartered bus, public bus, train, ferry, taxi, walking and the exact method will be as advised in the ‘on the day’ on the ‘PARENT CARER AGREEMENT TO FINAL DETAILS’ document. (UNLESS required to be changed for emergency or other safety reasons.)
• I acknowledge and accept that during participation in the activity my child will be EXPOSED TO THE OBVIOUS RISKS associated with such activities. (Copies of The Cottage OSHC Risk Assessments available upon request.)
• I hereby give permission for my child to wear SUNSCREEN supplied by the Centre. (If my child has a history of allergic reactions, I will inform the Centre and supply an appropriate sun protection cream.)
• I hereby give permission for my child to wear BUSHMAN’S or AEROGARD supplied by the Centre. (If my child has a history of allergic reactions, I will inform the Centre and supply an appropriate sun protection cream.)
• I declare that the information I have provided on my child’s enrolment form is correct to the best of my knowledge, including notification of all HEALTH ISSUES (e.g. allergy to horses) pertaining to my child
• I will provide morning tea, lunch and a large bottle of water for my child each day. In the case where a bottle of water is not provided, I will be charged $5 for a Cottage supplied water bottle.
• I will provide my child with clothing appropriate to the activities planned as specified in the Vacation Care Program and Booking Plan.
• I will provide my child with socks and sturdy walking shoes or sports shoes as appropriate to the Program, as well as warm and protective clothing and an umbrella in case of inclement weather.
• I will provide my child with spare clothing on hot days in case of water based play (including baby paddling pool).
• I give permission for my child to occasionally be taken in a small group of no more than 5 children (staff/child ratio of 1 to 5) to either the local Paddington shops, Cambridge St Park, or Trumper Park for short periods of time.
• I hereby give consent for my child to watch G AND PG RATED MOVIES at the Centre.