GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (INC. CCS CWA)
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that:
· You are entering into a legal agreement with The Cottage OSHC Incorporated Childcare provider approval PR-00007945.
· Opening hours, bookings, fees and payment protocols are as determined by The Cottage, set out in the 2023 Fees and Bookings Information Sheet.
· You are liable for fees irrespective of attendance and of whether a subsidy is subsequently provided by the government to reduce that liability.
· You will have either or both permanent or casual care arrangements with The Cottage as may be required by you and as may be detailed and confirmed by you in relevant emails, booking forms or booking section of the QikKids Family Lounge website.
· You have provided correct child and parent details and you will keep them up to date.
· You acknowledge that The Cottage may amend and update its policies, procedures, regulations or terms and conditions from time to time and without notice and the amended documents can be viewed at The Cottage premises or downloaded from The Cottage website http://www.thecottageoshc.org/
· The Cottage Policies and Procedures incorporate relevant statutory obligations imposed on The Cottage and on you and have been put in place to protect your child/children and include but are not limited to:
o You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information in this enrolment record;
o You will inform The Cottage immediately in writing if there are any changes to the information provided by you in this enrolment record;
o When caring for your child, The Cottage will rely on the information provided by you in this enrolment record, or in any notice of change and any other instructions/information (of any nature whatsoever) you give to the service;
o You are solely responsible for the suitability and actions of any person whom you authorise to visit, deliver, and or collect my child/children to/from The Cottage or any other venue.
· You have read the permissions section below carefully and have notified The Cottage Director if you do not wish to give your permission for any of the following:
1. PERMISSION TO SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IN AN EMERGENCY
In the case of accident or other emergency resulting in the need for immediate medical attention, you hereby give permission for the staff to take your child to a doctor or hospital to seek the following urgent treatments:
• Ambulance Service and transportation of the child by Ambulance.
2. PERMISSION TO CARRY OUT APPROPRIATE FIRST AID TREATMENT IN AN EMERGENCY.
In the case of accident or other emergency resulting in the need for immediate medical attention, you hereby give permission for the service to carry out appropriate first aid treatments.
3. PERMISSION FOR STAFF TO GIVE MEDICINE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.
You hereby authorise the staff to administer an age/weight appropriate dose of a fever reducing agent to my child, should he/she have a fever, while awaiting my arrival to seek medical treatment.
4. PERMISSION TO BE TAKEN OFF SITE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
You hereby authorise staff to take your child off GRPS grounds in case of emergency, for emergency drills, or as otherwise deemed necessary by the Responsible Person for the well-being of your child.
5. PERMISSION FOR THE APPLICATION OF SUNSCREEN
You hereby give permission for staff to apply sunscreen to your child before outdoor play activities.
6. PERMISSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHS/VIDEOS TO BE TAKEN
You hereby consent to your child being photographed/videoed while they are at the service or on an excursion for purposes of supplying documentation to parents, to assist with program evaluation and for promotion and publicity for the service.
· You acknowledge that The Cottage is required to disclose information to the Department of Education and other government agencies. You understand that The Cottage adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 and will ensure that information about your child/ren contained in the enrolment record is not divulged to another person unless necessary for the care or education of my child/ren, to manage medical treatment of my child/ren, where expressly authorized.